The Department of Public Works (DPW) takes pride in the services it provides to the community.
It operates the village water and service, maintains village sidewalks, streets and roadways, and provides snow plowing and maintenance for village owned properties and more.
Have a maintenance or non-emergency issue to report? You can use SeeClickFix.com to report it anytime.
For emergencies, call the Clerk's Office at 585-237-2216. It is after regular business hours, please contact the Perry Police at 585-237-5445.
- Superintendent’s Office, 46 North Main Street
- Village Garage, 32 South Federal Street
- Eric Kelly, Superintendent of Public Works
- Tish Sylvester, Secretary
- Marlos Norman, Working Foreman
- Douglas Jones, Michael Baker & Andrew Lowery, Motor Equipment Operators
- Kaleb Zanghi, Shop Mechanic