Perry Village Court staff provides records and information and operates the courts.
Tuesdays at 3:30pm
Please contact the Court Clerk for specific dates for pending cases.
46 N. Main St, Perry, NY 14530
Contacting the Court
Office hours are on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Mondays: 1:00pm–4:00pm
- Tuesday: 9:30am–3:00pm
Court staff may be reached by telephone, fax, or mail.
- Court office phone: 585-237-2149
- Court office fax: 585-237-3491
- Court office mailing address: Village Court, PO Box 31, Perry, NY 14530
Justices and Clerk
Charles W. Miller, Justice
Terry Bogert, Justice
Kelly Simkins, Court Clerk
Fines and Payments Questions
Fines may be paid in person during office hours via cash, credit card or money order. Payments for fines are accepted by mail via certified check or money order.
- The court only accepts US funds.
- The court does not accept debit cards.
- The court does not accept American Express or Discover credit cards.
- The court does not accept payments over the phone.
- The court does not accept personal checks.
Small Claims Court
Please call the court office for schedule and information.